Thursday, October 30, 2014

Easy Costume Ideas: Fortune Teller

Are you ready for Halloween?

If not, you're in the right place! I thought I'd get an easy look together, with things that you can find in your own closet and make a chic costume out of!

If you don't know what to dress up as yet, take a look at this super cute and interesting Fortune Teller costume idea!

  fortuneteller-18fortuneteller-24fortuneteller-20fortuneteller-8 fortuneteller-29 fortuneteller-7 fortuneteller-26fortuneteller-25fortuneteller-16 fortuneteller-22 fortuneteller-11 fortuneteller-2fortuneteller-15fortuneteller-3 fortuneteller-17 fortuneteller-23fortuneteller-21fortuneteller-14


If you liked this look all you have to look for is: 

- a scarf to wrap around your head, dark eyeshadow
- a white eye liner for the forehead design
- big jewelry
- black cream eyeliner to paint your finger tips (preferably waterproof)



I love this look. It's easy, cool, and perfect for a last minute costume!

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?


Photography by: Cynthia Wong
Make-up and hair by: Justin Cornelius

22 comments:

  1. I am always such a last minute costume idea person and this is a great one!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. original!
    xoxo
    http://ohmygoldblogbyrossella.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect!!! :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    INSTAGRAM: dominikamr

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks amazing, a fortune teller is something that I'd never think of but it looks so perfect. This will definitely be the look I go for at the next fancy dress / Halloween party!
    xxx
    Tasmin | Grandiose Days Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so loving this look ! It's super gorgeous and the pictures are amazing !

    Sara,
    Giveaway, win aliexpress coupons
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I love the costume the photos the whole post in fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! This is such a cool costume idea- loving the metallic eyes!

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pictures! Love them!
    xx

    Eli

    www.acurlystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! I just did a post kind of like this, but I love the face and finger details on yours. Awesome photos--I love the graininess. Happy Halloween!

    xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this costume :)

    www.theartofvintagerevival.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous pictures and beautiful post
    You look amazing

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Magníficas imágenes y el maquillaje me ha encantado, besos,ana.

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg i'm in love with this photos this is just to perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there babe, how isit going?
    Lovely blog, great post darling, thanks for sharing this with us..
    Follow back if you don't mind.

    Visit me whenever you have time;
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    Anyway have a lovely week!
    Stay in touch.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing outfit.

    Follow me now on GFC and/or Instagram ( @hekyma ), I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg!!! love this idea soooo much, so effing fab!

    thebeetique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. gerçekten başarılı olmuş başarılarınızın devamını dileirm

    ReplyDelete
  19. That looks amazing, a fortune teller is something that I'd never think of but it looks so perfect. This will definitely be the look I go for at the next fancy dress / Halloween party! vintage necklaces , handcrafted shoes , payal for girls , embroidered bag , embroidered belt , women's leather belts for jeans , belt boots , bracelet

    ReplyDelete